Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Hej - Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - First Email from the MTC!

Good evening!

I'll get to the important stuff first...
My companion''s name is Elder Wayment. He is from Gilbert, Arizona. He is as tall as I am and he has blonde hair. We have gotten along really well and I am excited to get to know him more.

It was really organized when we got here. I got room keys, my tags, and other supplies. I have learned to say a few things in Svenska already. We had a great presentation by the mission president and counselors.

 My preparation day is on Thursday but we will not have one tomorrow. So I will email again then. Justin Butler is in the same classroom and bedroom as me! I will now go unpack and get some rest.

I love you all! Good luck at the Jamboree and with everything else.

Aldste Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment