Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Monday, October 29, 2018

Haninge Week 7 - October 29, 2018

This is going to be a little short, sorry! It was an awesome week, though!

I dropped off Elder Hansen at the train station on Wednesday. It always feels strange to be alone, I waited there for about an hour for Elder Burns. Luckily, our ward mission leader happened to be there for part of the time and I was on splits with him!

Elder Burns is here! We have had a fun few days together and have put in some hard work. Elder Burns is coming from Skellefteå, the smallest branch in Sweden. Last Sunday, he was one of 7 people in attendance at the Sacrament Meeting. At church yesterday, we attended both the Vendelsö and Handen wards, 2 of the biggest units in Sweden. What a change! Elder Burns and I feel blessed to be here in Haninge among so many faithful Church members.

We woke up to snow! The first I have seen so far this winter. It is interesting that I have lived in Stockholm for about 9 months now, I have seen the snow melt completely away and now it's on it's way back! 

After the member meal on Saturday, Elder Burns and I had a few minutes before it was time to head home and we decided to knock some doors in the area. One man let us in and gave us each a carrot! He has talked to missionaries before and read in the Book of Mormon. We have had some fun experiences tracting lately, we'll see what this next week brings!

Äldste Francis


No comments:

Post a Comment