Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Åldste Francis in the Sweden Stockholm Mission

Monday, May 7, 2018

Jakobsberg Week 12 - May 7, 2018


Tjena!

This week was good! I know I say that every week, and every week it is true! I also don't know how else to begin.

Elder Petersen and I have been doing lots of finding work this week! On Saturday, we went to Bromma to try to contact a referral that we received. They were not home, but we got to knock the doors of some really nice houses! They were right on the edge of the shoreline and you could see evergreens all around. Sweden is beautiful! 


I was on splits with Elder Berlin (one of the assistants) on Wednesday. It was awesome! We stopped by the house of a person they had tracted into a few days ago. We had a great conversation about family history work. Elder Berlin was able to find the man's ancestors already on the FamilySearch app. What an amazing tool! Now that we have phones, I have been doing some family history work myself during free time! I have loved learning more about my ancestors. I encourage you all to read Elder Renlund's most recent General Conference talk. There are some amazing promises made to us if we do the important work of finding our ancestors.

Transfer calls were yesterday! Elder Petersen is headed to Borlänge and Elder Gordon is coming here from Skellefteå! We were in the same district up in Norrland for one transfer.


We just visited some Viking sights with the Andersons (the missionary apartment couple) and the sisters! There was a Viking burial ground, some great views of a huge lake, and a wolf pit (the people that lived here had a problem with wolves killing their herds so they dug a huge pit and lured the wolves into it-picture below)!

Mother's Day is next Sunday! I hope that you have a great week!

Love,

Äldste Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment